Everything in this hearty salad gets Grilled Lemony Chicken
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 3 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 tbsp. fresh oregano, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. Aleppo pepper
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 8 thin chicken cutlets (about 2 oz. each), pounded to 1/4 inch thick
- 2 bunches Tuscan kale, thick stems stripped 2 lemons, halved 1 oz. Parmesan, shaved, plus more for serving.
you may also like : Keto Chicken Salad
- Grill to a medium-high temperature. Lemon juice, 1 tablespoon oil, oregano, garlic powder, Aleppo pepper, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper should all be combined in a big basin. Chicken should be added and coated.
- for three minutes (resist marinating longer, as the lemon juice could start cooking the chicken).
Kale should be mixed with the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a second large bowl.
- About 2 minutes per side, grill the chicken until it is blackened and thoroughly done, then move it to plates. Return the kale to the bowl after grilling for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring frequently until browned and slightly soft. Grill lemons for 1 to 2 minutes, cut sides down, until browned.
- Sprinkle greens with Parmesan after tossing together the juice from the half of the grilled lemon.